Preston and Alex tubing on Lake Sunapee:
Preston and Jude on the vroom vroom:
Preston with his buddy:
Preston at the Brigham Young birthplace monument (how many people do you know who can say they've been there?)
Preston finishing the Tomahawk Pow Wow Days 10K:
And here's a picture of the cake Preston decorated for the 4th of July. He's a natural, don't you think?
3 comments:
Preston... what a stud. I'm especially awed by his cake decorating skills!
I wouldn't feel much like blogging either. Only a month left! You probably won't feel much like blogging then either. :)
Then again, I could be wrong!
Hey Emily!
Loved seeing the photos but I wish you were in some with your "handsome husband".
We loved having you out here with us... the time went way too fast for us. We wish it could have been for just a little longer so we could have held a baby shower for your new little girl who's on her way.
We love you both dearly!
MOM and DAD...Carl and Poppa too!
Post a Comment