Just doing the best we can.
I'm sad I missed it! Looks like it was fun.
We can't help but think that we have the cutest grandkids in the world!
I think Lauren kind of looks like Rene.
I think Lauren told me I still hold the standing of favorite aunt.
It's true. You guys totally scored in the grandkid department. :)
Preston, it's true. The very last photo (the one with Macey) does look somewhat like Rene.
Congratulations Emily and Preston! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm sad I missed it! Looks like it was fun.
We can't help but think that we have the cutest grandkids in the world!
I think Lauren kind of looks like Rene.
I think Lauren told me I still hold the standing of favorite aunt.
It's true. You guys totally scored in the grandkid department. :)
Preston, it's true. The very last photo (the one with Macey) does look somewhat like Rene.
Congratulations Emily and Preston! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment