Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Month of milestones

It has been a big month for Andrew, with lots of firsts.

First dentist visit. He liked it, and the hygienist even told me I don't have to bother flossing his back teeth.

He finally got into his big bed. So far, so good, except for the very early waking, which I think has more to do with how early it is getting light. 


He also had his first pee and poop on the potty. No pictures, you're welcome. It is definitely going to be a long road to potty trained, but I'm glad we at least have that behind us.

In his spare time, Andrew has been playing choo choo trains many hours a day and demanding that I play with him. The only problem is that I am not allowed to touch the trains and he is always telling me to move out of the way. Little stinker.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ongratulations to Andrew. We are having early waking problems too. I'm hoping that Daylight Savings Time will help.

Jacob said...

It really does look like he liked the dentist. I like the dentist, too, even though I always seem to have something wrong.

Joanna said...

Congrats on the pee and poop. We, too, have a very long road ahead of us in that area.