



We had a great weekend last weekend, and hope that you all enjoyed your labor-less weekend. Our activities included another trip to the Orem Owlz, shown at the left; a 10K in the Midway, UT Swiss Days, in which Preston won his first running award (3rd place) and Emily added to her collection with a 5th place ribbon; a BYU victory (by the way, they were out of size small Fully Invested shirts, but I was wearing BYU sandals!); a trip to a cabin up in Park City, and the start of classes for Preston. Wow it was really packed solid with things to do. We saw a double rainbow on the way up to the cabin, as well as lots of wildlife: tons of deer, lots of squirrels, birds, and we got up close and personal with quite a few mooses.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! It sounds like you're all having fun.
Hi there cuties!
It was so good to see you all having a good time! Thank you so much for sharing these with us too!
We are so proud of both of you and your accomplishments!! Even being in 5th place is pretty remarkable!!
These are fabulous memories....
We love you both!
Mom and Carl
PS. Did you tell Dad that this is on the internet? I know that he will love seeing this too!
Isn't moose is't own plural, not mooses? although I think meese would be better, at least more fun.
Why aren't you wearing a fully invested shirt??? minus points towards being favorite sister this year.
I told you, they were out of smalls! But I was wearing BYU sandals!
hey chica, my fully invested shirt is a medium, so I'm sure it'd fit you too
Post a Comment