Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Little Love

Apparently, people like blog posts with pictures better than blog posts with just words. So, I decided to start carrying my camera around me with and taking more pictures. Below, we share with you some Valentines love.


I told Preston taking a self-portrait of him and his cookie wouldn't work, but I decided to post it anyway because it looks like the cookie is giving him some sort of secret message.


We decided it would be a good tradition to get flowers on the 15th, when they're half off.

Speaking of love, we also received lots of love from the mailman this week. TWO wedding presents--and we've been married eight months now. Here's to the next eight (and keep those presents comin' :)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I like your posts, pictures or not, but I do like to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad you got the Valentine's Day stuff.

Sarah said...

Good post Emily. I especially like the cookie. Sorry to those whose cookie didn't look quite as good as Preston's.

Shannon said...

Cute pictures!! SO, I totally wanted to take a picture with MY cookie and post it, but when I came home from school, it had "mysteriously" disappeared. Apparently, "someone" in the house must be illiterate. ;)
So, you'll be proud of me; I've been working out on my elliptical, and on Saturday I'm running/walking (don't think I can run the whole way yet)in a 5k for eating disorders awareness week. I'm really excited. :)
(Also, our record for the last wedding gift was 18 months after we were married...it was a check and we sure didn't mind getting it later! :)

Janet said...

i am wondering why preston didn't take the cookie out of the tupperware thing. it looks like it is stuck. but that was an amazing post, probably one ofthe best i have ever read.

Emily said...

The cookies are fragile--they could break and must be handled with care.

Tracy said...

Pictures are always a nice touch. Cocoa snatched my cookie, but she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it.