which I think is cute, I just don't know if my own hair could be made to look like that. The only other issue with short hair is that my hair grows pretty fast, and I know I wouldn't put the time or money needed to keep it up into it. So, feel free to leave me your ideas. They will be greatly appreciated.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Would you like to take a survey?
Because I am now accepting opinions on what I should do with my hair. Basically, it's just boring and dull lately. Boring medium length, dull dirty blonde color, and I just end up doing the same thing with it every day, which is nothing. So, I'm contemplating a new look. I was thinking about going short, something like this,
which I think is cute, I just don't know if my own hair could be made to look like that. The only other issue with short hair is that my hair grows pretty fast, and I know I wouldn't put the time or money needed to keep it up into it. So, feel free to leave me your ideas. They will be greatly appreciated.
which I think is cute, I just don't know if my own hair could be made to look like that. The only other issue with short hair is that my hair grows pretty fast, and I know I wouldn't put the time or money needed to keep it up into it. So, feel free to leave me your ideas. They will be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that's cute, but it looks like she has thin hair and yours is anything but. Are you contemplating lightening it?
The comments about scouting should have been left at the top of the post for a very long time. Very important and timely information such as scout training is paramount to a succesful society. DAD
I like it Emily! (Especially the side swipe bangs...those are totally in. :)
2 words: buzz cut.
2 more words: buzz off.
I think it would look great. Oh, the beauty of straight hair. I say go for it.
Post a Comment