Last week we decided to give back to Mother Earth, so we grabbed our eco-friendly reusable grocery bags, and headed off to Macey's on our bikes. Preston rode Carl's bike so we could use the basket to carry our stuff. Here's the photo.
Haha. I mean, nice job Preston. ;) Do you guys know where you're going to law school yet? Ps. Since you don't check our blog anymore, I thought I'd let you know I updated it just in case you change your mind. ;)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize that today was Earth Day. What a timely post.
Haha. I mean, nice job Preston. ;) Do you guys know where you're going to law school yet?
Ps. Since you don't check our blog anymore, I thought I'd let you know I updated it just in case you change your mind. ;)
Post a Comment