Sunday, April 6, 2008

Preston gets a haircut

These pictures happened a long time ago, but I was just looking at them and thought they deserved a spot on the Internet. This is the first time I ever cut Preston's hair. We were dating then and I had never cut anyone's hair (with the exception of Joanna's bangs...), but he insisted I do it.There are several funny things about this picture. Preston's hair is obviously one of them. He hadn't cut it in about six months and by this point it was pretty much against the honor code (at least it was against mine). If you zoom in you'll notice the sign above the sink. I put that up. Some of my roommates were not so neat and tidy.

I love the look on my face in this one. I really had no idea what I was doing.

This picture makes me snicker too. I look like I'm doing something mischievous with Preston's hair, while he is just there wishing I'd get on with it.

Just so you all know, that haircut was the first of many. In fact, Preston went out and paid $13.95 last week to get his hair cut and then came back and had me fix it because it looked goofy. Maybe after my midlife crisis I'll go back to beauty school...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm sure you'd be as good at beauty school as you are at everything else!

Joe said...

I was humming that song to myself as I cleaned up our house last

Shannon said...

We could definitely use a beautician in the family...go for it Em. ;)