Friday, May 23, 2008
Janet's Good Luck Charm
It's too bad we didn't move here a month earlier or Janet's soccer team might have better stats. Why, you ask? Well, it's because I've discovered that I am Janet's good luck charm. You see, she has scored at least once in every game I've gone to. And, I believe the farther I travel to her games, the more she scores. We went up to Rhinelander and Janet scored three! Here she is on the very left side of the picture preparing to shoot a penalty kick (don't worry, it goes in).
Now, you may be thinking, "Yeah right Emily, Janet's just good," which is true, but get this: the one game I did not attend ended in a 0-0 tie after two overtimes! Janet's turning 18 this week; maybe she and I should take a trip to Vegas and see if I'm good luck there too...
Janet's #13 by the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
By the way, she's been named Wisconsin Valley Conference 1st Team.
wow, emily. very true. i'm super lucky you're here now to be my good luck charm and to feed me before i go to practice every day.
At least you were able to help Janet's team win some of the games! How's the new apartment?
Do people read comments after they have posted something new? I've always wondered that. At any rate, I left a comment on your last post so read it. :)
Post a Comment