Here's another picture of me. You'd think after twenty-six years, I would have figured out how to keep my eyes open for pictures.
I know it's more blessed to give than to receive, so it's probably more blessed to talk about giving than it is to talk about receiving, but I haven't really given much lately and I have received a lot, so I'm going to briefly talk about that. I got some cool gifts, including an awesome scrapbooking organizer/tote thing, Close to My Heart scrapbooking supplies (those are way better than the ones I ever buy because I'm cheap), additions to my Little House on the Prairie series, several awesome gift cards, flowers from my bosses (random insertion - my boss calls me "E" and I laugh every time he does because I think it's funny), flowers from Preston (awwww, sweet) and several very nice e-mails. Thank you to everyone who remembered. And thank you to everyone who didn't for reading about it anyway.
Next time, I'll try to write about something other than myself for a change. Ta-ta until then.
3 comments:
Happy birthday again! I'm glad you had a nice day. And don't worry... I can see a hint of your left (to me) eye in the picture with your cake so they're not COMPLETELY closed. I also have a scrapbooking tote that I LOVE that I got at Costco... I think you should post yours so I can see.
PS. I like posts about yourself so feel free to keep them coming!
PPS (or is it PSS?)- Sorry we did an e-card this year instead of mailing one. We're not that cheap, I just figured I'd rather be timely. Hopefully next year, I can combine the two, and have a timely snail mail card delivered to your door. :)
woah! 26! that's like...like...really old. but if it makes you feel better, you don't look nearly that old,maybe only 25. but happy birthday. i'm glad it was a good day for you.
I hope you had a wonderful day!!! you deserve it!
Post a Comment