So, I got a new hair straightener (which works fabulously by the way) and I was reading the "Important Safety Instructions" - you know the typical "Do not use while bathing or in the shower," when I noticed this one, which had me laughing out loud.
- Never use while sleeping.
What? How can you even do that? Do some people literally fall asleep standing up while they're grooming themselves in front of the mirror each morning? And if you are a sleep walker, it's not like you can control what you do. You wouldn't think "Gee since I'm sleepwalking, I might as well plug in the hair straightener and make myself pretty." Would you? I can only imagine what dummy plugged the thing in beside their bed and tried to straighten their hair in bed while they fell asleep, then tried to sue the company so they had to include "Never use while sleeping" on their warning page. Honestly, some people...
2 comments:
I just got a straightener too... thank you for the warning... I was thinking that straightening my hair while I slept would speed up my morning routine... I was en route for disaster, thanks for the heads up! I love you and miss you!
WOW! Thanks for the heads up! You never know what will happen when you leave a hair strightener unattended, especially with the creative hair specialists from the "Elder Sisters Beauty Salon" that I live with. ;)
I shared your blog with the girls at work, 1 was doubled over laughing so hard her side hurt, another said she was going to wet her pants, and the last had tears rolling down her face that she needed a tissue. You are too funny girlfriend! Thanks for being MY SISTER! Preston you did good...I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment