Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shoulda been in Wausau.

Every now and then, the Fiskars plant here in Wausau has a big warehouse sale, where they try to get rid of truckloads of scrapbooking supplies for dirt cheap. If you want to see women go crazy, it's a pretty good place to hang out. They push around these huge three level carts stuffing them full of boxes of stuff. I only purchased a few items, but they were an incredible value.

For example, they have packs of designer, 2-sided paper, 25 sheets per pack, for only...



...are you sitting down?



...one dollar each.

Or scrapbook embellishments - fabric flowers, rub-on, stickers, ribbon, etc. in packs of up to six sheets for only...



...you won't believe this...

...one dollar.


Or more brown brads than I will ever possibly use...



...you guessed it.

One dollar.

They even have something for the man in your life. I got Preston this pair of tackle box shears to cut fishing line....



...for 50 cents.

And you thought Central Wisconsin had nothing to offer...

2 comments:

Crystal A. said...

Emily... you're awesome. And a brilliant shopper.

Emily said...

Thank you Crystal.