So Lauren is six weeks old today. I don't know how six became the magic number, but supposedly if you can survive the first six weeks, you're home free. Well, I'm happy to report that we're still alive. And considering what we've survived in those first six weeks - coming home to someone else's home; moving five days later; continuing to live out of suitcases and boxes until we got unpacked and organized; putting Preston through law school; Lauren's first cold (we're still recovering from this one - check back in a few days) - this should be a piece of cake from here on out.
Our latest milestone: we discovered we can suck on our fist. Very useful.
2 comments:
I'd give it another 2 weeks before your out of the woods. Its easy sailing then, at least until they learn to move! :)
Hope Lauren feels better soon. Good luck!
Wow, already?!
Post a Comment