Once a year there comes a time to get out your winter clothes and chuck out some beloved teeshirts to make space. This year I am losing some of my very favorite shirts. It just seems wrong to get rid of my prize possessions for ugly svests but the nature of the climate makes it a necessity, so here goes.
#1 - 1998 BSA Camp Hines. This shirt made the trip to Spain and back.
#2. 2007 Woodsman 5K
#3 - 2006 Rex Lee Run 10K
#4 - 1998 5 Stake Scout Camporee - This trip also made the trip to Spain and back and has the markings from several service projects.
#5 - 2004 - "Piel del toro" - one of my favorite purchases in Spain, but I never really liked to wear it.
#6 - Exelon Nuclear - Emily bought this for $1.00 at Honks. She loved it. I loved her loving it.
#7 - 2007 - Midway SwissDays 10k - This was first event that I placed in.
#8 - BYU - 2006 edition Student Sports Pass Shirt -
Some honorable mentions include: "Y Honor Tradition" and my "Twin Cities Marathon - Volunteer" shirt.
Emily asked me if I wanted to make a quilt out of them like Janet has. I looked at her and plainly said "no." I sweat a lot and would never find comfort in having these shirts draped over me.
Emily asked me if I wanted to make a quilt out of them like Janet has. I looked at her and plainly said "no." I sweat a lot and would never find comfort in having these shirts draped over me.
3 comments:
Strangely enough I have some of those same shirts. And I remember when Emily bought the Exelon Nuclear one from Honks. If I remmeber right, we would have bought ourselves some, but they were only in size L and up.
I remember that trip to Honks, as well. And, I thought you loved that shirt with the bull on it.
You're throwing away your REX LEE RUN SHIRT?!?!
Post a Comment