Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dollar Menunaire

Because we spent half of our monthly food budget on February 1, we are not allowed to go to the grocery store this week. And because I like to be uber organized, I plan our meals in advance. So I present to you, this week's menu.

Sunday: Chicken Stir Fry
Monday: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas - I saw this recipe and thought it looked interesting. We'll see how it goes.
Tuesday: Baked Potato Soup
Wednesday: Pizza Calzones
Thursday: Chicken and Broccoli Fettucine
Friday: Baked Potatoes
Saturday: Leftovers/Make yourself a dang quesadilla/Ward party

You're welcome to join us for dinner any day of the week!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm stuck with the leftovers/make yourself a dang quesadilla/whatever option when I babysit on Saturday! There better be ice cream in your freezer.

Tracy said...

I would love to join ya but I think we live a little too far away. :(

Shannon said...

YUM. We would totally join you if you lived closer. :)

Sarah said...

I'll be there for chicken and broccoli fettucini.

Emily said...

I'll set an extra plate.

Emily said...

Sas, you stood us up.