Just doing the best we can.
I wonder if she could actually put herself to sleep sucking on her toe? She sure must have strong legs!
Afton's favorite video is the first one. We've watched it at least 7 times. I;m impressed that she can suck her toes.
Man, I'm pretty sure she's going to be an olympian in something with bouncing skills like that.
I'm behind on my comments but I thoroughly enjoyed this footage. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wonder if she could actually put herself to sleep sucking on her toe? She sure must have strong legs!
Afton's favorite video is the first one. We've watched it at least 7 times. I;m impressed that she can suck her toes.
Man, I'm pretty sure she's going to be an olympian in something with bouncing skills like that.
I'm behind on my comments but I thoroughly enjoyed this footage. :)
Post a Comment