Every now and then when I have a question about little baby issues, I will hop online and google it to see what other people are saying. Invariably, someone has asked the same question on Yahoo! Answers and invariably, plenty of people have responded. When you look at a question, they show you some other questions that have been asked and some are so ridiculous, I just had to write them down. Here are some of my favorites:
- How can I turn a poopy diaper into a weapon? Ummmm........
- Should you encourage your child to eat their boogers? Do they need encouragement?
- If ur baby is born in another country, is he from that country?
- What will make my feet as soft as a babies bottom?
- Mommies what are some things that annoys you that other moms do? It annoys me when moms ask stupid questions on yahoo answers. It also annoys me when moms give stupid answers. Oh, and it also annoys me when they use poor grammar. Hey, you asked.
This is my personal favorite:
-What do you think of naming a baby Pedro? I LOVE it!
MY question is - who are these people who sit around answering dumb questions all day long? Don't they have laundry to do or something?
3 comments:
Hahaha! Pedro Franzen does have a certain ring.
I'm especially happy that you included the grammar mistakes. And I called the name Pedro a long time ago.
I would LOVE to know the answer to the 4th question. Wouldn't that be nice...
Post a Comment