Little, if anything, has impacted me as much as the women in my life. I am grateful for each one of them. I am grateful for their love, their devotion, and their hard work.
Brenda: Above all other attributes, when I think of my mother I think of selflessnes. She is the most selfless person I know. I have never heard he say anything to tear down another person. My memories are filled of her staying up until the early hours of the morning - for weeks on end - finishing projects, fulfilling callings, cleaning the house for Dad's arrival, and preparing for commitments. She's given it all for us to be happy.
Emily: She is my rock - I know I have someone to trust and depend on. I love her. I love her passion for the simple things in life: a walk together outside, a good bargain and ice cream. She's competitive. And she's pretty much one of the best, or the best, at most everything that she does: running, piano playing, writing, cooking, blogging, and boggle. Most of all, I love her for how she treats my daughter. They are so fun to watch together.
Lauren: Life certainly has a whole new meaning with her around. She has really put my existence on earth into a new perspective. Her smile is contagious. Her Joy is radiant. And she's pretty cute. To her, all that matters to her is our family.
Kim: Kim is the most helpful person out there. She'll give it all. She's loyal, a hard worker, has a great sense of humor, and maintains defined priorities. She's always been a great friend. Few people in this world are as genuine as Kim. She's not embarrased to be who she is, and say things as they are. I love how Kim reaches out, tirelessly, to help others: her husband, kids, us and friends. Kim, like Mom, is always working until the early hours. She is dedicated to her family and is willing to work as hard as she can to make things happen... and things always do happen... just not the way she might have planned for them to happen. Kim rolls with the punches, and makes the best of what she has. I love her.
Kelli: Kelli is strong. I am grateful that Mom and Dad moved near Kelli this year because I have really gotten to know my sister in ways that I have never known her before. She is simply remarkable for all that she has done and accomplished this year. But most of all, for how she has taken care of my parents, Papa, and Carl. Kelli, like Emily, is even keeled; and Kelli's stability, organization, and her willingness to deal with challenges, has made this year easier for the rest of us. She and Carl have saved my parents lives. And I know she does it all because of her love for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment