Sunday, January 30, 2011

First First Day of School Photos

Lauren and I started an ECFE class this week (early childhood family education) at a local elementary school. The kids and parents play for about an hour, then they separate and the parents have half an hour of parent discussion. The teacher didn't come and get me while we were gone, so I consider that a victory, although Lauren definitely looked like she had been crying when I came back in...I think this will be good for us (and good practice for nursery in a month!)

So here are Lauren's first first day of school pictures. What do you think of her choice of outfit?



5 comments:

Margaret said...

Super cute!

Shannon said...

That sounds neat! And Lauren's outfit is super cute. Love the embellished jeans.

Ps. SO excited nursery is in a month! It makes church so much enjoyable for us and them when they're that age. :)

Janet said...

Cute outfit. It's a good thing she has cute first day of school pictures now, because they seem to not be so cute later in life...

Joanna said...

She was probably the coolest one with the puffy vest. And, I'm glad to see a customary unhappy face in the last picture.

Tracy said...

Love the outfit. Glad you a had a good first day at school. :)