Haha! I remember that. Christopher was terrible! When I was pregnant with the twins and I broke my leg, Christopher was about 20 months old. He would stand just out of my reach, whip out a marker from who knows where, and draw big circles on the wall, laughing the whole time because he knew I couldn't get up to stop him. By the time the girls were born, all the walls in our house had big permanent marker circles all over them! Thankfully, Grandpa Allred painted our whole apartment when they came over to Minnesota after the girls were born!
4 comments:
Haha! I remember that. Christopher was terrible! When I was pregnant with the twins and I broke my leg, Christopher was about 20 months old. He would stand just out of my reach, whip out a marker from who knows where, and draw big circles on the wall, laughing the whole time because he knew I couldn't get up to stop him. By the time the girls were born, all the walls in our house had big permanent marker circles all over them! Thankfully, Grandpa Allred painted our whole apartment when they came over to Minnesota after the girls were born!
It's the circle of life. I remember the exact same experience with you :)
Did Lauren write Ben's name on everything, too?
You have an artist on your hands, aye?
Post a Comment