Just doing the best we can.
I was there when Ed Herrman did that. It was cool. Lauren is just as cool.
She is too adorable!!
Hey, I did not make that first comment!!
Just so you know I stole this video from your blog. I loved it so! Thanks so much for posting it! Hope you have a very joyful Christmas and that little L had a great time opening her gifts. Miss you tons Em and hopeful I will see you in 2011!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was there when Ed Herrman did that. It was cool. Lauren is just as cool.
She is too adorable!!
Hey, I did not make that first comment!!
Just so you know I stole this video from your blog. I loved it so! Thanks so much for posting it! Hope you have a very joyful Christmas and that little L had a great time opening her gifts. Miss you tons Em and hopeful I will see you in 2011!!!
Post a Comment