Sunday, January 26, 2014

Likes and Dislikes: January edition


Preston:

Likes:  using his snowblower, chocolate chip muffins, knot tying
Dislikes:  stake training meetings, his commute


Emily:

Likes: slow cooker dinners, BBC dramas, amazon.com
Dislikes: oatmeal, washing dishes, fundraisers




Lauren:

Likes: paper crafts, coloring, Skyping with whomever is available, taking selfies
Dislikes: getting dressed, brushing her hair, personal hygiene



Andrew:

Likes: things with engines, throwing his (used) diapers down the stairs, promoting equity in portion sizes
Dislikes: sleeping in his bed, nursery, the gate at the top of the stairs

5 comments:

Joanna said...

How cute that they are sharing a bed!

Margaret said...

I agree with Joanna. I thought you'd maybe list Preston's commute on your dislike list, too.

Emily said...

I would list his stake training meetings on my dislike list too. As well as his scout committee meetings, and boards of review, and Sunday morning meetings.

Margaret said...

Fundraisers--ugh. I hated those, too. And she's only in pre-school!

Janet said...

What an awesome blog post. Lauren's are my favorite. Why do you make so much oatmeal if you don't like it?