Lauren got her first report card last week. She got straight C's. C means consistent and is the highest mark in preschool. The standards seem pretty low. They include things like "identifies circle, square, triangle and rectangle" and "counts to seven." Here are her teacher's comments:
"Lauren is a sweet little girl, who is very strong willed. She is a compassionate friend, who enjoys helping others when they are sad. She is able to identify most of her capital letters, produce rhyming words and comprehend many different types of stories. Our class benefits from Lauren's bubbly personality!"
What a little dear.
4 comments:
I like that the teacher identified her as being very strong-willed in the first sentence.
Ha, that whole report made me laugh. No kidding to all of them!
I've come to the conclusion based on the last two posts that Camille and Lauren are very similar, especially in terms of dislikes and strong wills.
I don't think go up much in kindergarten. :)
Post a Comment