Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dictionary of Andrew

Baby brother's language development has really taken off the past few months, but if you plan on having a conversation with him, you should be familiar with the following terms.


tradu = cereal.  First thing he asks for every morning.
moo = milk. Goes on the tradu.
treat = drink
boo boo = blueberry or strawberry. Can't get enough. Also, an owie, depending on circumstances.
nahnee = snack
nuhnee = nursery. They have a nahnee in nuhnee. It is often tradu.
tutu = thank you.


buh = bus
truh = truck
vroomy = airplane
choo choo = train. Obviously.



Sissy = Lauren
Root = Ruth. An elderly lady in the ward whom we have chauffeured to the hospital several times. Also a different elderly lady whom I visit teach.  Also, any old lady with gray hair.
Peepee = people
Mihmee Melmo = his stuffed sleeping buddies


Uh dat Mom? = What's that, Mom?  The phrase I hear approximately 146 times every day.

Now you are fluent in Andrew. 

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I really want to come visit. He says Grandma pretty well.

Joanna said...

I wonder if he and Russell could communicate using their vocabularies.

Janet said...

What tradu do you have that is pink?

Emily said...

Strawberry frosted mini wheats. But I've banned it from the house henceforth. It is a source of too much contention and it goes way too fast. Back to rice chex.