The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Preston:
Likes: Band of Brothers; watching old BYU football games; planning his strategy for #BYU50
Dislikes: the Amazon Prime price increase;
Emily:
Likes: $10 off $10 coupons from JCPenney; checking on my garden; Hasfit workouts; sauteed kale
Dislikes: heat; being poor
Lauren:
Likes: nightgowns (she can wear a dress all day and all night!); painted fingernails; showers; bows
Dislikes: see this post
Andrew:
Likes: tunnels; Jeeps; pink tradu; Dylan's head (Dylan is a baby at church. Whenever Andrew sees him, he has to run over and rub his head)
Dislikes: the x-ray machine; a 10-day ban from fwimming





4 comments:
I have a lot of comments about this post, so I will number them all.
1. Jacob feels the Prime increase was worth it (he didn't even have to pay more because we renewed right before the increase). But he thinks Prime music makes it worth it.
2. I feel ridiculously special for introducing you to HasFit. It really is awesome.
3. Lauren dislikes personal hygiene, but likes showers?
4. How is she your daughter? Bows, dresses, nail polish?
I looked at the HasFit workout you linked to. It is very much like Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which I have done a few times since Owen was born. I have yet to make it through the entire 40 minutes.
What cereal is pink?
It's in the comments of the link, Sas. It is pink frosted Shredded Wheat.
I haven't found a HasFit workout as long as 40 minutes though. But Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is a killer. It took me awhile to finally make it through all 40 minutes.
I did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism yesterday. I made it through with some modifications, but my left leg really hurts today and I'm not sure why.
Post a Comment