Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites

Just so that you have a something to read and a reason to leave a comment, here is a little favorites quiz for you.

What is your favorite...


1. Ice cream flavor?

2. PBS Kids show?

3. Harry Potter book?

4. Food blog?

5. Bathroom cleaner?

6. Type of M&Ms?

7. Quick weeknight meal?

8. Sacrament hymn?

9. Stain Remover?

10. Sister?





And here are my answers...

1. Cookies and Cream, unless we're at Peaceful Meadows, then Black Raspberry

2. Curious George, but I also like Super Why

3. It's close between #1 and #7, but I think #7 gets the edge. I cried.

4. Mel's Kitchen Cafe

5. My own homemade cleaner

6. Crispy

7. Nachos

8. How Great the Wisdom and the Love

9. OxiClean Max Force Spray

10. I love them all equally, of course




8 comments:

Joanna said...

1. I really liked Graham Canyon, but that isn't available here. I really like cookies and cream, otherwise. In fact, Russell gave me a gallon of it for Christmas once.

2. I like Curious George. I can stand watching it. Super Why isn't bad either, but Ben think it is annoying.

3. Goblet of Fire.

4. Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

5. Comet.

6. Peanut Butter

7. Asian Beef and Noodles made with turkey.

8.'Tis Sweet to Sing the Matchless Love (#177) and There Is a Green Hill Faraway

9. We have an Oxi Clean Spray, but I don't know if I like it. I need a good one because we have a messy girl.

10. I would have to say I got pretty lucky in the sister department. I would love to have any of them as my next door neighbor.

Sarah said...

Good quiz.

1. I also like Graham Canyon, but my everyday favorite is still butter pecan.
2. Curious George. Least favorite is a tie between Peg + Cat and Sid the Science Kid. Ugh.
3. Maybe Order of the Phoenix?
4. Mel's Kitchen Cafe and smartnutrition.ca

Sarah said...

5. Comet
6. Peanut
7. This summer it has been salad with berries.
8. In Humility, Our Savior
9. Bleach when possible, Oxiclean otherwise
10. Man, I would love to live next door to any of my sisters.

Preston said...

1) Moose Tracks, unless I'm at Peaceful Meadows, then its Pineapple Orange
2) Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
3) Prisoner of Azkaban
4) Donning My Apron
5) Scrubbing Bubbles
6) Pretzel
7) Cereal
8) I Stand all Amazed
9) Bleach
10) I love them both.

Janet said...

1. Graham canyon at byu, otherwise just vanilla
2. Super Why
3. Order of the Phoenix, maybe Deathly Hallows
4. Also Mel's Kitchen Cafe
5. Comet
6. Pretzel
7. Breakfast for dinner
8. There is a Green Hill Far Away
9. Dawn dish soap
10. It's a three way tie.

I live favorites! Can you do least favorites next?

Janet said...

I despise Sid the Science Kid, too.

Jacob said...

1. Sea Salt Caramel Truffle, Wal-Mart brand.
2. Arthur
3. Goblet of Fire
4. Picky Palate
5. Comet
6. Peanut Butter
7. Pizza
8. There is a Green Hill Far Away
9. Bleach
10. I'm five for five in the sister department.

skajhkelder said...

1) Chunky Monkey ice cream from ben ad jerrys
2) Wishbone
3) either the 1st or last book
4)dont like food blogs cause I hate cooking... no patiences for waiting
5)Lysol for everything... love the lemon smell
6) peanut
7)Hamburger stroganoff or Mazetti
8)shoulder to the wheel
9)Dawn... It really works!
10) 1 biological sister but 6 sister in laws. Wish I could spend more time with them all and get to know them better.