- He frequently refers to a "mystery bandit." Whenever we can't find something, he tells me "Maybe the mystery bandit took it."
- Instead of "yes" or "no," he prefers to say "yeperee" or "noperee."
- When I tell him something, he'll often respond with, "Huh? Me not know dat."
- He is somewhat obsessed with the number one hundred. Conversations like the following are common:
A: How long until we get there?
Me: Oh, two or three minutes.
A: Maybe one hundred minutes!
- He calls the cup holder on his seat in the car his "water circle." That one's my favorite.

2 comments:
Russell says some funny things, too. Like one night when I was painting the stairway after sticking them in bed. He came out three times and the last time said, "Why you duys not want me tomin' out?"
Russell says some funny things, too. Like one night when I was painting the stairway after sticking them in bed. He came out three times and the last time said, "Why you duys not want me tomin' out?"
Post a Comment