![]() |
| Too tired to get dressed |
![]() |
| You know you're tired when you fall asleep on the wood floor. |
![]() |
| I should put him in time out more often. |
![]() |
| He might exceed the height limit. |
![]() |
| These two can't keep away from each other. They were so happy to be reunited in the same room when Grandpa came to visit. |
Next post: Pictures of Grace Not Sleeping





4 comments:
Wait, they don't share a room anymore? Who is in the little room?
Does Andrew get his own room since he's the only boy? I wish Russell would take naps. Or have quiet time not in front of the tv.
I wish I had kids who would sleep places other than just their cribs.
But I am glad Haley will sleep in her crib, because I don't need a post titled Pictures of Haley Not Sleeping.
You should try playing hide and seek with him sometime and hope he falls asleep wherever he hides.
He is so cute!! I remember Preston looking a lot like that when he was little. So thankful that you are taking photos of the kids doing all sorts of wonderful things that involve learning and growing and creativity. Even if its not the most charming of events, they are events that you will remember forever. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment