Anyway, she is doing well and here are some pictures. She's officially the fattest of the three, but she wears it well.
![]() |
| Hanging out with her BFF. |
She is getting really good at picking things up and getting them in her mouth, which is great in that it means I can just throw some puffs or soft food on her high chair tray to keep her occupied while I cook, but not great in that it means I have to step it up as far as cleaning the floors goes. She has already choked on pieces of leaf a couple of times.






6 comments:
BFFFL! (BFFs for life, I made it up)
If she is the fattest, she must wear it well, because she doesn't look very fat to me.
I'm curious to know which infants you think were the hard ones.
I also think Grace doesn't look very fat. I wonder if she weighs more than Owen. If she has gotten to 20 pounds, she does.
Well, I said I wouldn't mention names, but you all complained about your first child. I think fussy Russy was the worst, though. And yes, she weighs 20 pounds. Why are your kids so puny?
Best friends forever for life? Okay.
Fussy Russy was bad and so was Baby Meggie. I am SO happy we are beyond that because they can be pleasant when they want to now days.
Meghan was very adept at picking up miniscule things when she started moving around. In fact, she still does, but luckily she doesn't put them in her mouth. She just runs after me to show me the little piece of dust instead.
IT's the 3rd child syndrome. I would say she may grow out of it, but unfortunately my 3rd child still has not. LOL! I'm sure she is just making sure that she is heard in the world so as not to be over looked or forgotten is all. She is beautiful and chubby runs in the family! She gets it honestly for sure. Did we ever show you pictures of Preston when he was a baby? He was so rollie pollie that he did not have knees or elbows, just creases where they were supposed to be. LOVE chubby babies!! you can squeeze them tighter and they don't break!
Post a Comment