Friday, February 26, 2016

Trip to Utah

We went to Utah last week since Lauren had the week off and it had been a while since we had been and most of Preston's family had not met Grace. It was nonstop fun and excitement. The only thing that would have made it better was if we could have hung with the Woods. And if we had unlimited funds to spend in the BYU Store. 

Now the pictures. Grace was super adorable the whole time, so most of them are of her.

The view from our guest room.
On Monday we went to the Dinosaur Museum...



...and the Curiosity Museum, where Grace stole the show at the water table.






On Tuesday, Preston and the kids went skiing.




Grace and I hung out in the lodge.
I was bad and took this picture while I was driving.

On Thursday, we went to the Provo City Center Temple and BYU.

I got a parfait for Grace, then Lauren decided she wanted that instead of ice cream. She changed her mind pretty quick when she saw the boys with the ice cream cones. 
Thing 1.

Thing 2.

On Friday, we went to Texas Roadhouse, where Grace decided that Aunt Kelli's chicken looked pretty appetizing.


You lookin at me?




On Saturday, I tried out Paul's hoverboard. I don't want one. Andrew also got to see some big trucks.






Here's some other photos from the week.





The kids did well flying, but as they say, there's no place like home. 



3 comments:

Joanna said...

You are so lucky you got to have Chick-Fil-A in the Cougareat. Now I want some Chick-Fil-A.

I've heard lots of good things about the Thanksgiving Point Museums.

Sarah said...

I've heard good things about the children's museum at Thanksgiving Point, but I also heard it costs bookoo bucks. I wish we could have seen you, too. I also wish we had unlimited funds to spend at the bookstore. I can't wait till I get to meet Grace.

skajhkelder said...

It was so much fun!!! Best Family time I have had in FOREVER!!!! Miss all your adorable faces already! HUGS AND LOVES!!!