I have finally finished a few projects that have been on my list forever. One of them was to decorate our stairwell. The two big walls on either side were begging to be used. I knew I wanted one side to be a family history wall; the other side ended up being a missionary wall. I am pleased with how it turned out. The pictures are not good because I can't get far enough away to take a decent one, so you'll have to come see it in person to fully appreciate it. There 's still some room for expansion, so if you have any cool old pictures, send them my way
 |
| Sibling collage |
 |
| Grandma and Popee collages. |
 |
| One of these things I got from the basement the last time we were in Wausau. |
 |
| Some old pictures we rescued from Uncle Bud's house. |
By the way, why are frames so expensive? Even the cheap plastic ones are ridiculous. Thank goodness for dollar stores.
4 comments:
I like it!
I decided that since we finally got all the painting done in our stairwell I would hang our pictures. Our biggest frame fell off the wall and the glass shattered all over the bottom step about an hour after hanging it. I'm pretty bummed because it is almost impossible to hammer into our plaster walls.
We have a Grandma collage, too, and it makes me happy to look at it. Meghan knows who Grandma is because of it.
I also like it.
Is your house going to turn into a pinterest dream house? The stairwell looks pinterest worthy. That's a compliment, btw.
LOVE IT!!
Good work. I have some old family photos (Mom's side) in a box Dad sent me, but I want to keep them for myself.
Post a Comment