Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Fourth of July

We skipped out on our ward's July 4th breakfast this year and went to the Field Day at our town park instead. The kids decorated their bikes and they had foot races, sack races, an egg toss, a dunk tank, a bouncy house and a water slide. It was a lot of fun and I think we'll make it a new tradition.


Later in the afternoon, we decided to celebrate America where it all began, in Plymouth. The Plymouth Philharmonic put on a concert and the kids played with the other kids around us.  We had a great view of the fireworks over the harbor and it was unanimously declared the best 4th of July ever.




Independence Day is pretty fun around here. You should join us one of these years!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to come visit. Maybe 4th of July 2020.

Janet said...

You are on a blogging roll. Good job. I also want to come visit. Sarah must be pretty booked for three years.