Saturday, March 8, 2008

Call for Box Tops!

You may not know about the Box Tops for Education program; if that is the case, let me educate you. Box Tops for Education is a program that many companies participate in to benefit schools. Their products have little stamps on them that look like this:
When you buy a product that has Box Tops, you clip them and donate them to your local school, where they can exchange them for cash to purchase things they need. You can find Box Tops on many products including Kleenex, General Mills cereals, Kotex products, Ziploc, Hamburger Helper, and much more. If you go to the Box Tops for Education website, you can even print coupons for Box Tops products. In fact, if you look around your kitchen, you will likely find several box tops you didn't even know you had.

My plea to you is to clip your Box Tops and give them to your favorite school. If you don't have a favorite school, you can always clip them and send them to me and I will donate them to my favorite school. It just pains me to see people throwing away perfectly good Box Tops when they could be put to use benefiting our children's schools. So do a good deed today; clip a Box Top and help a child.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I have a bunch of boxtops that I'm saving up. I'm thinking I'm going to send them to Rachel Murray to take to her school.

Shannon said...

Whoops, well I'll start saving them now!