I don't know what the longest word in the English language is, but that one has to be on the list somewhere. I don't know exactly what it means either, but I can imagine, and it doesn't sound pleasant.
What ever happened to Supercalafragilisticexpialadoshis?
Actually the "esophagogastroduodenoscopy" is a study with a special scope that goes down your throat into your stomach, studying all the walls along the way. It is used to find things such as tumors, bleeding, ulcers, and sometimes particles that get lodged along their journey.
3 comments:
When I was a kid, it was antidisestablishmentarianism.
What ever happened to
Supercalafragilisticexpialadoshis?
Actually the "esophagogastroduodenoscopy" is a study with a special scope that goes down your throat into your stomach, studying all the walls along the way. It is used to find things such as tumors, bleeding, ulcers, and sometimes particles that get lodged along their journey.
What the freak!?
Post a Comment