Friday, November 5, 2010

In my dreams

This happened: I had a space dream last night. We were on a spaceship doing whatever it is people do on spaceships when I overheard the captain (Preston) say "We've been hit" and discuss what to do next.

That was followed by a semi-asleep dream about someone outside our apartment rattling the door trying to get in and me calling 911 from my bed.

That was followed by me lying awake thinking about what I would do if that really happened (the door rattling, not the spaceship being hit). I would have to wake Preston, dash into Lauren's room and grab her, and lock us all in the bathroom while calling 911. I doubt I'll ever have to do it, but I feel safer knowing I have a plan.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Was it Ben Joslin that crashed into you? Or maybe Janet flying by on a neutron star? :)

The Ben Joslin said...

Did you see if it was Romulan or Klingon?