Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Search of New Neighbors

Anyone interested in moving to beautiful Mendota Heights, Minnesota? It has many benefits to offer:


- All 4 seasons (we have had an amazing Fall!)


- Minutes to the Mall of America and the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport


- The Mississippi River in your backyard


- 10,000 lakes


- Minnesota Nice


- The Minnesota Twins, American League Central Division Champions 2 years running, and Target Field, named the best stadium experience in all professional sports


- The most relaxed metropolitan area in the US, according to a recent Yahoo! report


- As much of this as you can handle!



- Plus, if you move to our apartment complex this month, we get $600 off our rent and a $150 gift card to our favorite grocery store! I would even generously use my gift card to take you on your initial shopping trip to fill your fridge

Doesn't that sound like an offer you can't pass up? Just make sure to mention our names when you apply!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I think I could handle tons of that!

Janet said...

Can I make an appointment to check the place out in just under two weeks?