Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Un-newsworthy News

Nothing very interesting has been happening around here, which why I had nothing to share for the C. Wm. Scoresby Family Chronicles. But here is some news that isn't really news for your reading pleasure.


- I fished a dead bug out of Grace's mouth this morning.

- Andrew's new frequently repeated phrase is "Then what?" It goes like this:
 
   Me: Pull up your pants.
   A: Then what?
   Me: Then flush the toilet and wash your hands.
   A: Then what?
   Me: Then you can go back to playing.
   A: Then what?
   Me: Then I don't care what you do.
   A: Why?

- Lauren and Andrew's newest game is called "Doggie School." From what I can tell, it consists of shutting yourself in the bathroom and running around yelling, "Parent pickup! Parent pickup!"

He still likes ice cream, but that's not news.
-Lauren took some pictures of the microwave microwaving.


She also talked Santa's ear off.

-I made some wheat, dairy, egg, soy, seafood, and peanut free muffins for Preston, and Lauren was kind enough to take a picture. These are chocolate banana muffins with chia seeds, coconut oil, and buckwheat flour. They're not bad, but I would never make them this way just for fun.

I caught Andrew mid-sneeze in this picture and I just think it's funny.

That's the "excitement" around here. What's happening at your house?

4 comments:

skajhkelder said...

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off and then 4 days of working at the ER. Hannah works everyday this week except Friday. Shawn leaves next week to take a group to the Rose Bowl Parade. And Katie has been being creatively crafty. She took the 6 dead candles and made 2 new ones for Christmas gifts for her friends. Didn't cost a thing. I was super impressed.

I also did a load of dishes and laundry. Shawn is making vegetable beef soup from scratch.

Tonight I will be wrapping presents and I think tomorrow we will be celebrating with dinner and a movie.

I would LOVE to see a video of the kids with their singing Santa! :)

Sarah said...

The kids tore apart the house today. Every time we turned around they broke something new. That's our un-newsworthy news.

Joanna said...

I've been shopping around for a new phone and computer because they are not functioning well or just not functioning at all, in the case of the computer.

Meghan's afternoon nap is shrinking from 3 hours to 2 hours..

Russell's car collection is growing out of control.

I have some library holds I need to pick up tomorrow.

Janet said...

Nothing is happening at our house, because we are in Delta. Hopefully the fishes are still alive.

But in Delta Brooke is completely ignoring me and Jacob, or throwing herself on the ground every time we say a word to her.