Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lauren's trove

Last Christmas Emily and I got Lauren a little red box which came with a bunch of blocks: 2 blue circles, 2 orange stars, 2 green squares, 2 red triangles, and 2 purple pluses. Over the course of the last several months Emily and I have noticed that Lauren's blocks have been disappearing. At my last counting she was down to four. Emily and I have questioned where the blacks have been because it's not like we have a huge home, or that we never pick it up.

Well this morning, while I was finishing my take home final for Federal Income Tax Research, I was listening to a song over Youtube ("Heavy" by Collective Soul if you're wondering) and I noticed that the bass to the song didn't quite sound right. Wanting to figure out what was wrong with the bass, I went and examined my subwoofer. To my surprise, when I looked in, I found a blue circle and a cow from one of her puzzles. What a creative place to put her toys!

Now I'm wondering where the rest of them are. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

In one of her purses?

Ruthie said...

Check the freezer, any plant pots that are out her level and all closets....who know....she may have even flushed some down the toilet! :)