Election Day is tomorrow and it can't come soon enough. We have been bombarded with political ads for months now, and boy are they getting old. What bugs me the most, though, is how every time the candidate has to come on and say "I'm
So-and-So Politician and I approve this message." Especially if all the message is is the candidate talking about himself. Redundant much?
That's all.
Now for the pictures. Lauren's costume was pretty straightforward, but 10 points to you if you can guess what Preston was.
(Hint: He's a hot babe out jogging. He's out making sure that
stays a 10.)
5 comments:
Lol, Preston. Very cute! Emily, good job on Lauren's horns. How did you get them to stay up? And I'm with you. I'll be glad when tomorrow's over and all the political junk mail, TV commercials and phone calls can end.
The joys of cell phones only: no political phone calls:)
winner costume Preston. I bet it would have been the best one at Trunk or Treat if Lauren hadn't been there.
Cute costume Lauren! And who exactly is Preston supposed to be?!
I got All Saints Day off from school since I go to a Catholic school.
Post a Comment